LenderFi Inc. respects your right to privacy and will protect it when you visit our web site. Here are some things you should know about how we protect your privacy.
- Information we receive from you on applications, credit reports and other documents;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others;
- Information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency.
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone, except as permitted by law.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those members of our firm who need to know that information to provide services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
When visiting our websites, information such as time and length of visit, links within our website, as well as the site visited prior to our may be collected and stored on an anonymous basis. This information will only be used to measure site activity and assist in the development of website enhancement. There are also sections on our website for you to provide us with contact information, such as your name, mailing address and email address. If you choose to share any personal information with us, we may store it and use it for research and other purposes.
We may use “cookie” technology to measure site activity and to customize information. A cookie is an element of data that a Web site can send to your browser, which may then store the cookie on your hard drive. So, when you come back to visit us again, we can tailor information to suit your individual preferences. The goal is to save you time and provide you with a more meaningful visit.
All notices and or copyright information are terms that must be observed and followed. Information on this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. LenderFi, Inc may also make improvements and/or changes to products and/or programs described in this information at any time without notice. Any and all information or material sent to LenderFi, Inc will be regarded as not confidential. By sending LenderFi, Inc any information or material, you grant LenderFi, Inc an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that LenderFi, Inc is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose. However, we will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted materials or other information to us unless we notify you, obtain permission, or if requited to do so by law.
LenderFi, Inc has no responsibilities whatsoever about any other website that may be accessed through our site. When you access a non-LenderFi, Inc website, even one that may contain the LenderFi, Inc logo, please understand that it is independent from LenderFi, Inc, and that LenderFi, Inc has no control over the content on that Web site. In addition, a link to a non-LenderFi, Inc Web site does not mean that LenderFi, Inc endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such website. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, and other items of a destructive nature. We will not be liable to any party for any damages occurred from use of this website.
All security transactions occur solely through licensed brokers, and are not an offer to sell or solicit any securities. Advice in regard to investment or investment related services are not contained on this website. All information is for informational purposes only, and is provided for the convenience of our clients.
LenderFi, Inc makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of any information in this website, and disclaims any and all liabilities. The user is solely responsible for its use of any information obtained from this website, and any inputs provided by the user. LenderFi, Inc does not and is not required to verify information received from third parties. All information on this website is provided “as is” and LenderFi, Inc makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy, completeness or sufficiency thereof for any particular purpose. LenderFi, Inc will have no liability resulting from any use of any information obtained from this website.
Any user ID or Password used to access this website is for the sole use of the approved individual, and agreed not to disclose any information to any persons unaffiliated with your organization. This website and all information contained herein are property of LenderFi, Inc and shall not be reproduced, sold, circulated, modified, or published without the consent of LenderFi, Inc,
By accessing this website, you are accepting and acknowledging all of the prior statements and agree that your use of this website is subject to all of the foregoing terms and conditions. You also represent that you are authorized to agree to the foregoing on behalf of your organization, and that your agreement is binding on your organization.
If you have any questions about this policy, please do not hesitate to contact us
1. When you send us email we won’t share your email address with anyone outside of LenderFi Inc, its contractors, and other third party representatives necessary to close your loan.
2. If you sign up for one of our emailing lists, we’ll only send you the kinds of information you’ve requested.
1. All personal and financial information submitted to LenderFi Inc is used to process your loan. We will never, sell, rent or share any personal information to third parties. We will only share information that is needed to close your loan.
2. When you browse our website, we automatically gather and store certain technical information about your visit. This information never identifies who you are. The information we collect and store about your visit is listed below:
- The Internet domain (for example, “xcompany.com” if you use a private Internet access account, or “yourschool.edu” if you connect from a university’s domain) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our website;
- The type of browser (e.g., Netscape, Internet Explorer) and operating system (Windows, Unix) used to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The pages you visit
- If you linked to our website from another website, the address of that website. This information is only used to help us make the site more useful for you. With this data we learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use.
3. Sometimes we use “cookies”, which are small amounts of text stored on your computer. So, if you are entering information, you won’t lose the information if you go to another site and come back during the visit.
1. We monitor visits to the web site to identify any attempt to tamper with it.
2. When you submit personal information using our web site-for example, you submit your name, address, employment information, income, credit balances, property insurance coverage and other information for the purposes of closing your loan; we have systems that make sure people outside of LenderFi Inc cannot access your personal information.
3. Tampering with LenderFi Inc’s web site is against the law. If anyone tries to tamper with it, they may be punished under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986.
LenderFi Inc Contact Policy
By submitting your name, email address and phone number anywhere on LenderFi.com you will receive phone calls and emails regarding your interest in LenderFi Inc. We also partner with lead generators. If LenderFi Inc. receives your information through such third party brokers, you will receive phone and email correspondence regarding your interest. LenderFi Inc. may also contact you in the future to provide information regarding other financial or consumer products that we feel may interest you. You may opt-out of any correspondence which is not directly linked to your transaction by clicking on the “Opt-Out” link in any non-transactional email.
100 E. Linton Blvd
Delray Beach, FL 33483-3344